The unique structure of [(C4H9)4N]3[Pb(NO3)5]—one step forward in understanding transport properties in tetra-n-butylammonium-based solid electrolytes
- Department of Physics
- Laboratory for Organic Compounds Structure, Properties and Reaction Mechanisms
- Laboratory for Physico-Chemical Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Materials
- Solid State Chemistry Section
- Scientific and Educational Center "Molecular design and ecologically safe technologies"
- Section of Nanocomposite Materials
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review