The time-of-flight (TOF) system now is installed at the CMD-3 detector of the VEPP-2000 electron-positron collider at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics. It is based on the strips of organic scintillator with shifter fibers readout and silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) photodetectors. The new electronics for TOF system is designed at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics. The main feature of the new electronics is usage a ripple-free technology for providing a bias voltage for SiPM photodetectors. Also this design has very low power consumption. It allows the individual controlled bias voltage generator to be integrated to front-end electronics, near the photodetectors. In this paper the structure of the TOF electronic hardware is described.
- Detector control systems (detector and experiment monitoring and slow-control systems architecture hardware algorithms databases)
- Digital electronic circuits
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Front-end electronics for detector readout
- Detector control systems (detector and experiment monitoring and slow-control systems, architecture, hardware, algorithms, databases)